Thursday, August 30, 2007

shoulda copyrighted that shit!

haven't i always said it's my philosophy to have four crushes at all time? ALL TIMES! well, i have, see, and i try, oh how i try, to live up to that. makes life much more interesting.

then, sheer moments ago, perusing a book catalog i see some cindy-come-lately has a book coming out called: the four man plan. crap-ass ad copy reads, 'a hilarious, high-concept dating manual that boils romantic success down to a simply formula: always date four men at any given time.'

soooo much is wrong!!! first, i rilly doubt this book is hilarious. or, it's hilarious the way andy capp is. hilarious.

two, high-concept?!! me is without speech.

but only temporarily, cause—

three, bitch upped and took my idea. it never even occurred to me that my personal mantra could be a book idea.

is everything a book idea now? can i get a book deal out of the fact that i don't like it when people clip their fingernails on the subway? what about that it irks me that my landlord will not put covers on the outdoor trashcans and that mess attracts flies? here's one: i like to use the illiptical (or is it elliptical) machine when i go to the gym but when i run, i much prefer to be outdoors. that's got bestseller written all over it.

hot damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home