Sunday, December 03, 2006

use a pin, ma'am

oh my god. holy cow. and mackeral. and good god. and jeezus. i have wireless now at home. but the payment in angst bordering on farce is high. dear. a lot. stayed home on sat nite to do unpacking and to hook it up. over the next twelve hours, i spent 7 on tech support calls to people who seemed to answer my sentences with utter non sequiters. also, they had me do the same thing over and over and over.

but now it works. and hopefully will do so as long as i want. but the whole thing made me want to go off the grid. get rid of my computer. my cell. can you imagine how much room would be left in my brain for more relaxing pursuits?

and blinds are up (though they're bamboo and let lots of light in but nevertheless create a better sense of cozy). and someone mistook me for my sister and went on a date with me apparently thinking, at first, i was my sister.

that's got farce written all over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home