Monday, September 17, 2007

viewer discretion is advised

i have a temporary 'birthmark' on my neck. it's a 'birthmark' aka euphemism because some of my half-dozen readers are prurient, especially the one in the middle west, but what is nice is how nobody on the east has said anything about it, i mean assuming they notice. i sure do appreciate that cause it's embarrassing. my albanian friend is responsible. also, he might me muslim; i mean, i asked, he said no, just albanian, but he was sly and then he wished me happy new year. oh and i'm from the jewish peuple, but i know how to count in arabic, which is not muslim, and how to ask you how you are and to tell you my name and also to say some pretty mean curses which i don't even say in spanglish.

guess pops was right...the whole opposite attracting bizness; 'cept he meant it would help end the israel-palestinian conflict. that would be a good solution.

got so much to do. i woke up at 6 to get doing it. yet feel some paralysis now. it's five and the feast of san gennero, little itly-style, which seems to have been going on for weeks, is getting revved up for the night and i can hear a barker in the distance, making it very hard to edit and work. my office is a wee block away.

i want zeppoli!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home