Thursday, October 18, 2007

R.F.P.

on the advice of an advisor i am putting out a request for proposals, so to speak.

i am telling everyone i know (and you too) that i want to meet someone and fall in love with him. i am telling you because you might well be able to help me. you know someone, i know you do, to set me up with. you might think it would not be a good match, but you never know if that water cooler fixer would laugh at my jokes and i at his. or that teacher who lives next door. or your sister-in-law's electrician. and i have no problem with divorced people, people with children, dyslexics. really. everyone has 'baggage.' my valise, for instance, has a busted zipper and a wobbly wheel. but it holds my clothes and personal affects!

do not tell me you don't know anyone. i don't believe you. i know you and your partner/husband/friends know single men. help me. i am asking for your help now. and i will ask for it/remind you of it, again.

i'm serious about this—thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home